USE OF INFORMATION:
Atriade collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experience. Most of the information we collect is information provided directly by you. By fulfilling the feedback form on atriade.com, you are giving the consent of your personal data. We need to save your personal information i.e., name, location, email address, home address and contact number in our database for the purpose of improving user experience on our website. Rest assured; your personal information is protected by an additional security layer called SSL which ensures your sensitive information is transmitted securely through an encrypted link.
We also use non-personal data such as third-party cookies to collect statistics to enhance and simplify your visit. Cookies are files containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device as you browse on our website. They can be used to improve your experience of using a website, for example, by remembering your preference settings (e.g., preventing you from entering the same information multiple times) or tracking your use of a website so that it can be improved to meet your needs, or to provide information that is relevant to you.
The data we collect may include the following:
- Contact information – information such as name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses – this number is identified and logged automatically whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited.
- Demographic and location data
We use information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Communications. We use data to respond to your inquiries and send you newsletters other information that you request. If you contact us by email through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence and use it to respond to you.
- Email Marketing. We may contact you about certain matters that may be of interest to you.
- Services. We may also use your data to contact you from time to time about our service updates.
We will retain your personal data only as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, or as is required by applicable law, and then we will delete it.